Saturday 8 September 2007

Young Nazi and Another Lie!

In desperation we have decided to re-run the fit-up video of Mark Collet as we are lsoing our credibility quicker than KettleN is losing his hair and dignity.

This video clearly shows Mark Collet admitting to being Hilters lovechild in a round-about way, sort of ish.

He makes the stunning admission that he would rather live in an organised, structured, law abiding and Nationally proud society than the Multicultural, crime free, prosperous wonderlands of Oldham, Bradford, Slough, Southall, East London and beyond! So startling is this revelation we are going to take that as evidence that Mark and the entire BNP are Racist Nazi Scum.

I mean for God's sake we have video of the guy lifting weights to keep fit - A true sign of a real Nazi! Never mind the fact that he likes to look smart and has self pride - another one of Hitlers traits - therefore more proof that we can use to call him a Nazi.

We urge our members to send in anything they can on Mark Collet to help add to our ever growing cigarette packet of evidence to prove that he is Hitlers lovechild. You know the sort of thing... something someone that knew someone that said something that sounded like it may have been said which could be concluded as factual evidence if you squint your eyes and ears hard enough.

Perhaps, any traffic wardens that may have once ticketed Marks car and heard him swear, anything will do - we're desperate!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard a rumour that he had a moustache once. Is that any help?

Anonymous said...

Brilliant reporting Ingrid, we can put some spin on that and say it was a full SS uniform with greasy side comb and hitler moustache.

Good work!

Anonymous said...

I have it on very good authority, that this Collett creep was at the Red, White and Blue booze up in Derbyshire and was WEARING A SUIT AND TIE! Not only that, but he was laughing with a group of people!
Now, if THAT'S not really suspicious, I'll eat my hat!!

Anonymous said...

I saw him in a supermarket the other day and his hand was hovering near a jar or saurkraut. I had my camera at the ready and sweat was pouring down my face but unfortunatley I scared him off when I yelled 'FOR F...S PUT IT YOUR BASKET YOU BASTARD'

Anonymous said...

I think we have him. Today as he was crossing a road his right leg swung out followed by his left. He was obviouslu goose stepping across the road. I will go to court
if necessary to give evidence.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I was not anymous it was I Ingrid who said the above.

Anonymous said...

I should also add that I have bribed 30 people to back me up. Lets see if he can wriggle out of that one.

Anonymous said...

nTomorrow I will go to the supermarket wearing my mini skirt showing my suspenders with little swatzikas where I hope to meet Mark
Collett. I will toy with him the idea of frankfurters and saurkraut.This will catch him offguard and we can obtain the evidence needed.